Sidor

lördag 13 februari 2010

Gammal Kärlek rostar aldrig

Februari, 1990:

Jag hade nog, som 12-åring, skrivit följande till Carey Lowell som spelade CIA-agenten Pam Bouvier i Bondfilmen Tid för hämnd (Licence to kill 1989).

"Hi

I think you are the best Bond-girl ever! You are smart, beautiful and tough.

Was it hard to do the film? What do you  do in your sparetime? 


Are you married? Do you have children?


I want to wish you a happy Valentines day.

Love T"

Februari 2010

Jag, 30+, hade övervägt att mejla, troligtvis inte gjort det. Men man vet aldrig. Kanske hade jag mejlat så här:

"Hi

I saw Licence to kill recently, it was fun to see the movie again, because it was such a long time. When I was a boy I really liked the film a lot. And I was very in love with your character Pam Bouvier.

I can still see why I liked her so much. She is very Beautiful, smart, funny and tough.

Unfortunetly the film Licence to kill is not good anymore. Too much violence and as a Bondfilm it lacks a lot of Humour.

What do you think abort the film today?

What do you remember most from the shooting of Licence to kill?

I was a bit frustrated over James Bonds treatment of Pam Bouvier in the film also. In the end he kisses Lupe Lamore and ignore Bouvier at a cocktailparty. Then he leave Lamore and catches Bouvier in a swimmingpool and kiss her. Alright its only a simple actionfilm, but you see films from your childhood very differently as an adult.

Ok, thanks for great memories. /Thomas"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar